Although "/" was mentioned in the post to which I replied I have come across
places (not sure where: Windows?) where the itemDelimiter for pathways is
a backslash "\" . . .

Richmond.

On 10/1/2018 9:02 pm, Stephen Barncard via use-livecode wrote:
We can count on you, Richmond to ask the questions that the rest of us are
afraid to ask

  thanks for being here,  grumpy or not

--
Stephen Barncard - Sebastopol Ca. USA -
mixstream.org

On Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 10:50 AM, Richmond Mathewson via use-livecode <