Anyone who hasn't looked at this stack really should. It's what we've needed ever since SVG was introduced to LC.

On 1/13/18 11:25 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
I've posted an updated version of my SVG Icon Tool to my server with a
large number of icons included (everything from
https://leungwensen.github.io/svg-icon except the flags which needed
color).  I've also included the feather icons that were mentioned.

Direct link to the download:
https://milby.us/lc/SvgIconTool.180113-2301.zip

Latest forum post on the tool:
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30411&p=162655#p162655

Once the SVG Icon Library is updated to allow loading other icon families,
this tool can be used to help manage icon sets for applications.  There
should be no reason the LCB file in my PR couldn't be compiled in LC8, but
I've been working on it in LC9DP11 & develop.
It exports encoded LC arrays that are in the format needed for the library.

Thanks,
Brian