Unfortunately, the error comes from the standalone CTD dialog, and it only
provides the command that failed. I verified that it was in fact that command
by putting an answer dialog just before and just after the query command. I got
the first but not the second answer dialog.

I can put the command inside a try/catch and see what I get.

Bob S