:-)

Usually it is just a matter of someone  asking the right question. It is
easier to respond to a question then to set aside time to consider all of
the questions people may be having and try to proactively create docs.
Unfortunately my time for extracurricular projects has been very limited as
of late.

—
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps