You do not have to have a single line of code in the .rev/.livecode file.
You can have behaviors assigned to each object, card, and the stack.  Those
behaviors would be assigned to script-only stack files (.livecodescript).
The first line of a SOS is the word "script", then a name, enclosed in
quotes.  That name does not have to be related to anything, or have any
meaning.  After that first line would be the code/handlers, etc.
If you like, you can consolidate your code into only a few SOS's, or you
can have an SOS as the behavior for every single object.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."