By Everyone, I think it means All Registered Users. You would need to enable
Anonymous Login for it to be anyone at all, or you can log into the FTP server
using the format:

ftp://user:password@<ftpservername>

Obviously, replace user with the FTP user, password with the password, and
ftpservername with the FQDN of your ftp server. Some browsers may not support
this. Use on that can. It may actually launch a local FTP client though.
Depends on the browser and platform.

Bob S