Any shell command that can do anything dangerous is typically protected by the
host OS. You could not for example install software in a way that would bypass
UAC in Windows. You *could* conceivably delete all the files in a folder I
suppose, but you couldn't copy files to a protected location. Essentially
anything the end user is capable of doing, LC can do, but this is not unique.
You can say that about any application. If the IT department has given complete
write access to everything to all their users (a common practice I am learning
as I interact with our customer IT departments) then it's not up to LC to try
to protect themselves from themselves.

HTH
Bob S