On 04/24/2018 09:58 AM, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode wrote:
Hi Klaus,

i´ve checked here and see the same folders Recovered files(#1……10) with the
same content you are describing.
In my case there was also a .csv file in that folders. The .csv was  created
with LC and was stored in temp folder originally.

I´ve then checked the temp folder and see also those files, but not the
“Recovered files..” folders.

On linux they're in /tmp, which seems a reasonable place, although I'm pretty sure I never signed in as "dummy".

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com