My client sells supplies to hospitals and the mobile app is part of a tracking system. We have been distributing the app from a web site but some users don't trust that and others don't understand why they need to enable "unknown sources" in prefs. It would be easier to distribute through the official channel.

If there are any issues with the app we need immediate fixes or the tracking breaks. A remote stack allows me to do that.

A while back Colin was going to get a Google reviewer in touch with Mark Waddingham so Mark could explain why this isn't dangerous in LC but I'm not sure what happened to that.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com