Hello Heather,
Thanks for your reply.
I had already checked the Privacy Policy, and sorry for being so picky,
but it doesn't contain all the details required by the GDPR, especially
regarding procedures in case of security breach among other things.

Just curious : has any other list member located in the EU already worked
on this subject ?

Thanks.
jbv