On 01/06/2018 01:17, Mike Bonner via use-livecode wrote:
on-rev host is 7.0.1  you can get it with version()
Hmmm - I get 7.1.0 (on sage).

And that might just be the problem with Unicode handling .... I think it improved in LC v 8 upwards,  but that's an area I know nothing about.

You can, I believe, ask on-rev support to upgrade you to a modern version for each domain (or install your own copy of LC Server.

I've been tempted to submit an on-rev *bug* report that they are still using an obsolete, no-longer-supported version of LC Server. I really don't understand why they don't upgrade the default to at least 8.x STABLE. Perhaps preferably 9.x STABLE - if they really believe 9.x has a STABLE release.

-- Alex.
On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:14 PM, Tim Selander via use-livecode <