Hi,

I’m working on a project that we are getting ready to publish as a desktop
application for Mac and Windows.

It is content heavy and I'm wanting to protect it, and am using a product
called SoftwareShield/GameShield:

http://softwareshield.com <http://softwareshield.com/>
http://gameshield.com <http://gameshield.com/>

It puts a wrapping around the executable and offers license management that
works well in its basic form. There are more advanced features that I want to
take advantage of that seem to go beyond the capabilities of LiveCode script
and my own personal abilities. It seems that LiveCode can work with
SoftwareShield, but I don’t know where to begin, nor can I program anything
besides LiveCode script.

This is an example of where I get lost about figuring out how to progress:

"Because the kernel of SoftwareShield is developed in C++ and the gsCore
exposes flat API in standard way, any language (such as Object-C, Java, NodeJS,
Perl, Python, etc.) that can make api call to Windows DLL or MacOS dylib can
integrated with SoftwareShield SDK.”

http://doc.softwareshield.com/PG/index.html#pg_index

Here’s docs they provide:

http://doc.softwareshield.com/index.html
http://doc.softwareshield.com/PG/ui_gs5.html#sdk_js

So, I’m looking for someone who can:

1. Guide me through the process
2. Do Javascript or advanced LC programming as needed

This is help I need immediately.

Thanks!

Peter Bogdanoff
ArtsInteractive