Isn't that the difference between a form datagrid and a table datagrid? Why not
just create a form datagrid and control the heights programmatically? Or do you
need the row heights to be user manipulated? I saw an example a long time ago
of a form style datagrid where one of the buttons in the form template expanded
and collapsed the row.

Bob S