Hi all.

We know we can set the customKeys of an object, which will delete any elements
of the custom properties not in the list we set it to. Wouldn't it be great if
you do the same with the keys of an array? Currently, the keys of an array are
read only. If they were settable, you could effectively get just the column(s)
of an array (like the dgData of a datagrid) without having to iterate through
every array element.

It may be nitpicking though, if the time savings are negligible.

Bob S