Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami wrote:

> Richard wrote " If that native form is an array, there may be no need
> to do anything more than what LC already gives us straight out of the
> box."
>
> I have been toying with this for some time, but like Alex said..
>
> "I just wish there was a human-readable, human-editable-in-a-text-
> editor variant of LSON :-)"
>
> Keeps me in JSON

How often do you hand-edit array data?

Even JSON was found too cumbersome for efficient human reading/writing, so YAML came along to fill that gap where human editing of raw data is a priority.

One of the great things about computing in the 21st century is that we have so many options to choose from, selecting the best fit for the balance of human editing vs runtime efficiency as a given project requires.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems