No, the memory db is in memory, the file db is still a file.  Also forgot,
you should probably quote the filename 'pathtofile.db' otherwise it gets
confused (unless you use a file with no extension.

The nice thing about this is you can have your nice persistent file db,
open a memory db, then do a create table main.tablename as select * from
attachedtable.tablename at which point you have the speed benefits of using
an in memory database.  Just gotta keep both updated if you make changes
that need to be persistent, but thats no different than loading an array,
and having to keep the disk based encoded array up to date with changes.
Faster if anything since you don't have to write the whole thing every time.