I've been trying to figure out the exact recipe and/or a workaround for this problem and I can't. From the testing that I've done, items/groups are in fact moving but the screen is not being redrawn.

Can I send my problem stack for someone to take a look at without posting it online?

--Andrew Bell

Quoting panagiotis merakos <merak...@gmail.com>:

Ok, one less issue to tackle then :)

If you could file a bug report with a reproducible recipe (and ideally a
sample stack), this will help us identify and fix the problem in an
upcoming release.

Best,
Panos