On 08/06/2018 08:58 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:

I've uploaded a stack with each version of the function.  The last has some
comments added as well.  Mark's version is pretty close to the original,
but did not return an ordered list (which is an implicit requirement).  I
added a sort so the times are comparable.

Heh. I had a sort command in there and must have refactored it out of existence when I cleaned up the code.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com