Bob Sneidar wrote:

> I've said this before, and perhaps it bears repeating. Many apps do
> not support resizing simply because the nature of the app does not
> lend itself to it.

I think everyone here would agree with that.

When an app doesn't need to do something, don't do it.

While most apps allow the user to resize the window, "most" is not "all".

Mobile is a special case because although the window is not user-resizable it will resize at least once to fit the device screen.

How one handles that depends on what the app needs to do.

Look at the apps on your phone, find some that look like what you want, and do that.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems