Hi,

i cannot confirm this here for  Windows 10 and LC Business. All is working well.

I created a stack and added 2 buttons. One with a mouseup/answer and one with a
mousuep/ask script.

I set up the standalone settings to create the default Win/Mac/Linux and also
to create only a Windows app.

Both Windows standalones showed the correct behaviour and displayed the ask and
answer dialogs correctly.

I´ve created even a Windows app under MAC OS X and tried that under Windows 10.
That is also showing the correct behaviour.

Regards,

Matthias