I took BN's calendar some time ago and created a date range "widget" (not a
real widget) where clicking on a start date in the start calendar set the end
date in the end calendar to the next day, and prevented you from picking an end
date earlier than the start date or start later than the end. I'll dig that up
sometime and post it.

Bob S