Hi all.

I was using modal as a means to prevent a user from switching to another open
window while in certain modes (editing a "form" for example). That is fraught
with peril for a number of reasons I will not go into here.

So alternatively I thought to put a suspendStack handler in the stack script,
then check for the condition and pop a dialog alerting the user, then issuing a
go stack <whatever> to refocus on the stack.

The first time it works great. The second and subsequent times however,
suspendStack is NOT getting sent! Why? Is it because the original stack is no
longer the topStack?

Bob S