No, there is no api. We are fetching the data directly from the MSSQL database.
But fortunately the developer of our ERP provided very detailed informations
about the database and the structure of its tables.
So at least i knew what table stored what information. I then “just” had to
find out how to fetch  the needed information from which tables and to create
the sql commands for it.

To make it more complicated, the app does not just fetch shipping addresses for
invoices, but also for orders,return shipments and return shipments with credit
memo. They are all stored somewhere else. That´s one reason why i wrote
“blood,sweat and tears”.