J. Landman Gay wrote:
> The main thing I needed to know is whether there was an easier way to
> edit the stack than what we were doing. It seems there isn't.

If "toplevel <stackname>" doesn't work for you then it doesn't work for the folks at LC Ltd.

I can understand if you don't have time to investigate this, but now I'm intrigued and wish we knew what made the stack you're working on so unusually difficult beyond the naming conventions.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems