Does anyone else have problems dealing with large files on Windows 10?  My main
LiveCode tool is a stack of about 1.5 MB, and I use it to create, save, and
open LiveCode stacks that store text and graphics.  These "content" stacks can
be anywhere from a few kilobytes to 50 MB or more.  On an iMac, these all run
smoothly.  On Windows 10, my larger content stacks (>10 MB) will sometimes
close unexpectedly, or crash LiveCode entirely.  The typical trigger is either
executing a save command, or clicking on a list of cards to navigate to a card
that contains a large table of text.
Does anyone have relevant experiences or suggested remedies or ways of better
diagnosing the problem?

Perhaps relevant is that on the Mac I mostly use LC 5.5, on Windows 10 I am
using LC Community 9.0 (dp4).

Many thanks.
David Epstein