Does anyone have an example of using the "map widget"?  I got my current
location of lat/long and now want to display it on a map.  I have set up my
api key but have not seen any example of how to implement the map..  what I
really want to do is to show my location and also any nearby restaurants,
gas stations nearby.   I have seen some livecode examples of this but not
the code of how to accomplish it.  Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.