Thanks Charles for the reply. Hope all is going well with you. Where can I
test the WebSocket external? I will need it for iOS, Android, Mac, and
Windows. Can you email me directly as we are time sensitive on this please.

We have the server up and running. Socket.io is the BEST in the market and
can deal with 10,000+ simultaneous connections with Node.js as the server.

Also, thanks, Tom. I looked at this and what it does is create a bridge
between LC and a web browser JavaScript that you add to the form. This is a
GREAT workaround if we can find our own controller. I see they need some
more Javascript code to manage all the different callback and error
trapping functionality, but it is a workable solution we also had
considered. It is NOT as flexible as an external, but we will improve it to
make it work to keep it as a backup.

Thanks guys,

Todd Fabacher