Someone on the HC list did just that many years ago using MC. I don't think he ever finished it though, it turned out to be a lot of work and there was little interest by then.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com
On December 2, 2018 7:56:52 PM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Ingar Roggen:

> ...why not elaborate it to the tool, the app needed to make HC easily
> portable to LC and thereby accessible "to the rest of us" again?
> Anybody takes the challenge?

One could make HC's interface in LC. Anyone game?

I once thought about doing it myself...
http://livecodejournal.com/features/the-true-power-of-hypercard.html

--
 Richard Gaskin