I’ve just (perhaps prematurely) upgraded a fairly new Macbook Pro to OS X
Mojave and it seems that iTunes 12.6.3 (the last version that let you manage
apps) is no longer supported. I have other ways of installing apps onto devices
and extracting files from apps on devices but I still need a simple way of
converting .app files to .ipa. Any ideas?

And while I’m here, will Xcode 10 work with Mojave 10.14.1 and LC 9.02 or do I
need Xcode 10.1 (wasn’t at all clear from the 9.0.2 release notes)?

Terry…