Curious about some things.

Can this dataview do the same things as the datagrid?

Like Form with images and fields on a row via row template or similar?

Does it has scroller for mobile? or has it to be created like with DG1 and other groups?

 l hesitate on using a lot of 3rd party tools, support could be stopped anytime, and if you then depend on it...

We already depend on LC.

Like i like to give levure a try, but also hesitate, can i turn back to the "normal" way of building an app?

Thanks.