Hi Timothy,

Alright. I have figured out how to group radio buttons and set their behavior to true you can only have one highlighted. Atleast I did it like this. I just grouped them and doubled clicked on one and scripted:
"set the radiobehavior of group to true" That seemed to have worked.
I think even this is not necessary.

Just create some radio-buttons, group them and that's all.

They should act as desired immediately.
I jsut tried it here at home and it worked...

Now my question is how can I script it to write the choice of a user to a file.
I want to give a little quiz to people and have multiple choice questions.
I want my output to be a text file that they can then send to me or even better have rev do
it. But that might be getting ahead of myself. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
You can query "the hilitedbuttonname of grp xxx".

This will give you the name of the button that is hilited in that group.

So you can script something like:

on mouseup ## or whatever
put the hilitedbuttonname of grp "the difficult quiz" into url"file:quizresults.txt"
end mouseup

Don't forget to give the radio-buttons appropriate names ;-)

-Tim
Hope this helps.

Regards

Klaus Major