It actually was chartConstructor which prompted me to look into this. All I know is that it is a Cocoa app and I don't believe the author is interested in taking it cross platform. I have purchased it and like it a lot although it seems to be fairly basic in its current form.

I contacted the Micro Planner folks and they are not OS X native yet but are working on it. They say they will "have a release prior to support being dropped by Apple." They did not give a date but I'm assuming that could mean this January as they say that if purchased now, the OS X native version would be included as a free upgrade. They're product is very expensive so it isn't really a competitor to MS Project in the way chartConstructor might be if it was cross platform.

I still think a program written in Rev that did both GANTT and PERT charts could be killer.

Thanks for all the feedback. I didn't know about Micro Planner.

Bill Vlahos