Yes. This way the button is disabled.

To make an "invisible" button simply make a new button which is visible and turn everything else off like show name, show border, opaque, etc. Of course you won't really know where your button is other than that is where you put it.

Remember that in Revolution, any object can act like a button. All you have to do is set up a mouseUp handler in it. Fields also need to be locked. If you have a graphic you want people to click on, simply put the on mouseUp (or whatever) handler(s) you want it it.

Bill Vlahos