Al,

The Revolution folks say this is a bug in OS X which primarily effects the development environment. It will not be a problem in version Revolution 2.0.

To avoid it now simply select "Mac OS Emulated" in the "Look and Feel" item of the "View Menu" while you do your development.

Revolution would be terrific for your application.

Bill Vlahos