Then they must have forgotten to turn on the registration window on your particular version. Am I to gather that you are indignant that you can't convert using the newest free version?

It's clearly stated as being a PLAYBACK ONLY utility in free mode. One pays the $29 for the conversion version.

I am currently in the process of converting a lot of
WMV films to a Mac compatible format prior to DVD
processing . . .

For all though EFL/TESOL people out there they are
from

http://australianetwork.com/learnenglish/default.htm

and these incredibly generous people have given me
permission to download their material and distribute
it at no cost to my students in DVD format!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did about half of them with the last version of
Flip4Mac 2.1.3.10;
then updated to the latest version

. . .

and, suddenly . . .

my converted .mov files were watermarked with
"Flip4Mac Trial";

uninstalled and went back to previous version.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o