Depending on exactly what you need, all you might need to do is change the extension to .xls and Excel will just open it.

Bill Vlahos

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2008, at 5:08 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

does anyone know a way to convert a csv to xls with Rev under Windows?
MS Excel is installed on the machine, where the app should run.

In my Rev app i connect to a MS SQL server and get data from it. This data is stored in a csv file on harddisk. But i also need a xls version of that data.

At the moment i am using a 3rd party program, which i run from Rev with command line switches.

But i want to solve this completely with Rev. I assume, that i will need vbs for this under windows.
But i do not know enough about vbs.

Regards,

Matthias