Andre - there is actually some command that will divert "put" to anywhere you like -- this went in on the release of 2.8.1 I think - else one of the early 2.9 betas...

Hello Friends,

I want to trap put calls so that they don't go to the message box. I
know this been done before since there are message box replacements
out there but I don't know how it was done.

For the next revision of RevOnRockets, I want to make RevHTTP server
work with any kind of CGI, for doing that, I need to trap the put
calls that the cgis will be using to send data to the browser so that
I can send it myself.

any clues?

TIA
andre