Which beta were you using when you had problems?

On Mar 18, 2008, at 7:37 AM, Len Morgan wrote:

I've started having the same problem: Massive slow down of the whole system when I've got GLX2 running. This was after deleting the preferences file. To try and solve another problem, I was advised to go back to the stable version. After the problem had been resolved, I went back to the latest beta and that's when the slow down started. Sometimes it gets to the point of being almost unusable.

len morgan

Dave wrote:
Hi,

It doesn't appear to be doing that on my system, also it started running so slowly so as it be unusable, so I uninstalled it. Spent a weird hour trying to figure out where my changes had got to last night!

All the Best
Dave