Rick Harrison writes:
on 2/4/2003 10:30 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I'm sure William would love to hear some words of encouragement from you
guys (off list at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>).
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Roger,
It's cute, but there is no way to quit the application
under OS 9.2.2
You might want to tell William to try adding some sounds
to spice it up.
Have fun!
Rick Harrison
Mr. Harrison,
Perhaps you missed this address from above? [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I'm sure young William would appreciate your direct response, rather than passing it through his father. Likewise, why make dad the middleman?
By the way, under Win XP pro, MetaCard, I can exit no problem using the window's native close button.
miscdas