I'm poking around with the table cell format options. It looks like even though you can select multiple columns for formatting it only actually seems to work on some of the columns. Also, it looks like you need to press return twice for it to take affect.

Where is documentation for this?

I've entered mmYYYY, mmyy, mm and it doesn't seem to make any difference. I've also tried entering "d" for day but that is not an accepted letter. What would the correct settings be for using the system date format?

Bill Vlahos