Ended up being a bad rect. Thanks for the pointer David.

-Mark

On Jun 3, 2008, at 12:02 AM, "David Bovill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have not had problems - are you using the global or relative rect?

2008/6/3 Mark Talluto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Anyone have any success getting revBrowswer to display flash videos on
monitor 2 on a Mac system.  On monitor 1 I can say:
put the rect of stack "browser" into tRect
revBrowserSet gBrowserId, "rect", tRect

This works just fine.
When I have the browser on monitor 2, I can hear the video playing, but I can not see it. The rect is correct. Curious if anyone has run into this.

Mark Talluto
http://www.canelasoftware.com