I notice that the grid on a table field only shows if the text is fixed height even though there is a check box in the Table property to show baselines.

Is there a way to show row divisions with a non-fixed height table field?

The real issue is that I have a program that looks fine on my Mac and Windows computer but some Windows users are reporting lots of different problems with fonts.

Is there a way to set the default font and size for a stack? I'm letting Rev pick them and they don't match very well between platforms.

Bill Vlahos