I have a stack which functions just as I intend it except for one card. When run from a splash screen standalone, that arrow keys on my Mac can be used to go forward and backwards in the stack--UNTIL I get to cd 10. On Cd 10 the arrow keys do not navigate to the next or previous cd, they just seem to do nothing. If I get to CD 11 by using scripted buttons, then keyboard arrow keys work fine, as they do on every other card.

For the life of me, I can't find the spot where keyboard navigation got toggled off on CD 10. Can anyone help me?

TIA

Marian