On 3 Oct 2008, at 17:36, Melitón Cardona Torres wrote:

I use this:

put "ftp://[EMAIL PROTECTED]:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/" into gNewURL

and I get a connection to the FTP in the Mac compilation, but not in the Windows one.

Any ideas?

Try using urlEncode() on the name and password parts.

Ex:

put urlEncode("[EMAIL PROTECTED]") into tName
put urlEncode("tkeyx33") into tPass
put "ftp://"; & tName & ":" & tPass & "ftp.company.com/" into gNewUrl

But I'm not sure why your example would work on Mac and not Windows.