When I open a driver port I am able to write to the driver and close the port without any problems. I can open the driver port and write to the driver 9 times writing one line at a time no problems.
After I write the 10th line to the driver Rev crashes.
If I close the port after writing line 9 to the driver I can write to the driver 9 more times.

The line can have a few chars or a large line of text and the crash still comes after writing to the
driver 9 times.

How can I clear any buffer or whatever is doing the counting without closing the port and the
needing to reopen the port to keep writing lines to the driver?

-=>JB<=-