By the way, is anyone else STILL experiencing the 'accelerator keys' problem in Rev in the IDE? You know, typing command-something and not have it happen unless you go to the actual menubar or do it several times. This was reported to be fixed but it's still the same for me in 3.0, 3.5 -- Mac Leopard 10.5.5, I don't trust the a-keys in Rev at all. I always have repeat. and always look at the bar to see it flash.