Hi Tiemo,

Hello,

I am to publish an app on a double layer DVD-ROM. Now I came to the question
of the system requirements. Does anybody know how to recognize, if my
DVD-drive can play DL discs? Or can all DVD-drives play DL discs since the "beginning". I really don't know, but would like to tell my customers if not
and how they can check, if they have a compatible drive.

Any experiences with this? Win/Mac

I'm not an expert, but I guess all DVD drives can do this since the "beginning".

All of the DVD drives I have met (Mac and Win) in the last 5 years were able to playback Video DVDs and these are in fact double-layer disc without exception :-)

Thanks for any idea

Tiemo

Best

Klaus