Hi Jacqueline,

Klaus Major wrote:
Hi Jaquelin,
Wilhelm Sanke wrote:

- The name or label of a button can be displayed on the right or the left side of an icon or *beneath* the icon, but not directly *on top* of an icon.
Actually, if you jiggle the top and bottom margin settings of the button, you can achieve this.
Hmm, "jiggling" does not sound too professional to me :-D
Actually one has to visually check the results for each different image, which make this "option" quite useless.

True. But if the engine calculated and provided for a vertically centered name, you'd get the same results. So you'd have to "jiggle" some more anyway. :)

Maybe, but when you habve a button with no icon, that name/labe is exactly in the center of the button.
And it stays there whenever you resize the button.

If you have a button with an icon and "showname" = false, the icon is also exactly in the center of the button.
And it also stays there whenever you resize the button.

Maybe I'm thinking a bit naive, but why shouldn't it then be possible (for the engine) to combine these two
"states" and the result would be "the label on top of the icon" :-)

Best

Klaus

--
Klaus Major