Hi Craig,
That won't work in this case as it's just a horizontal scrollbar not attached to a field or group.
Mark

On Feb 5, 2009, at 9:32 PM, dunbarx wrote:

Can't you get the position of the thumb by checking the scroll of the field?

If you know how many lines in the field, and you know the scroll of the field, you can calculate the percentage of the height of the field that the thumb is currently indicating. Since you know the top and bot of the field, you can get the thumbLoc. Write a function, and just call it when you need it.

Craig Newman