Mark Wieder a écrit :
Sarah-

As these are un-documented & therefore unsupported functions, there is
no telling whether they will persist, but since Rev itself needs to
know this information, I would imagine that they will either stay or
be replaced with some other functions providing the same
functionality.

Also note that unless things have changed recently, the user "Plugins"
folder is not created by default, so just getting the result from
revEnvironmentUserPluginsPath() is not a guarantee that the location
exists.

Ok thanks, I will look forward with those things.

Regards,

Damien Girard
Dam-pro, France.